Pebeo Set 6 Selection Setacolor Leather Paints 6x20ml
Contains 1 x 45 ml Degreasing Primer.5 Colours x 20ml Setacolor Leather (03 Sunflower Yellow, 06 Deep Red, 12 Ultramarine Blue, 23 Extreme Black, 48 Fluo Pink, 37 Glitter Gold).1 Colour x 45ml Setacolor Leather (01 Pure White).1x Fine Tip Marker Setacolor Leather (68 Black).1x Fine Brush.Setacolor Leather is the new addition to the Setacolors famil + Read More
- Contains 1 x 45 ml Degreasing Primer.
- 5 Colours x 20ml Setacolor Leather (03 Sunflower Yellow, 06 Deep Red, 12 Ultramarine Blue, 23 Extreme Black, 48 Fluo Pink, 37 Glitter Gold).
- 1 Colour x 45ml Setacolor Leather (01 Pure White).
- 1x Fine Tip Marker Setacolor Leather (68 Black).
- 1x Fine Brush.
- Setacolor Leather is the new addition to the Setacolors family. They are high quality acrylic paints specifically for leather and imitation leather – specially made for painting and personalizing sneakers.
- The durability of Setacolor Leather has been certified by a test protocol based on 100.000 folds and with a 200 cycle wet rubbing test according to ISO 11998. This proves that the Setacolor Leather range is 3 times more durable than market standards!
- Apply in thin even layers for a uniform effect.
- Apply with a brush or airbrush (mixed with Lightening Medium 1:1).
- Colors mix together to create endless shades.
- The series also includes markers with an extremely fine tip in 10 colors.
- Perfect adhesion and coverage on leather and synthetic leather, extremely fine lines, perfectly even and flat surfaces.
- Shades identical to the color seen on the bottle.
- Specially formulated mediums so you can prepare, personalize and protect your creations without spoiling them.
- Wide color palette (23 matte/satin colors and 12 effect colors).
23 Matte-satin Colors
Extremely durable, opaque and bright colors. The color chart includes a range of trendy colors that define fashion trends. After preparing the surface, they should be applied in thin, even layers for a uniform effect. The paint leaves no traces. The colors are completely opaque when applied (maximum) in 3 thin layers. Each coat must be allowed to dry for at least 15 minutes to avoid re-thinning the undercoat (you can speed up drying with a hair dryer). They can be applied with a brush or airbrush (mixed with Lightening Medium 1:1). Colors mix together to create endless shades.
12 Colors with Effects
Metallic Effects: 3 colors are included in the series: Metal Gold, Metal Silver and Metal Bronze. The colors become opaque when dry to reveal the metallic effect. When applied to a dark surface (eg black skin) the effect is enhanced. You can create an infinite number of metallic shades by adding a few drops of classic Matte-Satin colors to the Metal Silver shade. They can be applied with a brush or airbrush (mixed with Lightening Medium 1:1).
Duochrome effect: The Duochrome category is unique and was specially developed by Pebeo to provide constantly changing colors when worn, depending on movement and light, on personalized items (e.g. sneakers). Includes 3 shade combinations: Pink/Blue, Blue/Green and Yellow/Purple. The effect is best highlighted on dark surfaces. If you are painting a light colored surface, apply a black undercoat first. They can be applied with a brush or airbrush (mixed with Lightening Medium 1:1).
Glitter effect: 3 glitter colors complete the series: Glitter Gold, Glitter Silver and Glitter Iridescent. These colors are packed with lots of glitter for a very glamorous look. Use them as a transparent layer on a white or black surface, apply them on top of a colored surface or mix them with color. Must be applied with a brush (not airbrush compatible). When fresh, the effect is 'dull' but this dullness disappears when they dry to reveal the shimmering effect of the glitter.
Fluo Effect: 2 colors in this category: Fluo Yellow and Fluo Pink. Fluo colors should be applied on a light background, since they have a transparent base. These colors give an extra special eye-catching effect because they give a real fluo effect. They can be applied with a brush or airbrush (mixed with Lightening Medium 1:1).
Phosphorising Color: It is applied in thick layers and in successive strokes for enhanced effect in the dark. Its intensity will be even greater in the dark if it has been exposed to light beforehand. Should be applied by brush (not airbrush compatible).
Leather Cleaner (Prepared - Deglazer) - Before applying the paint, it is necessary to clean the surface. We recommend the use of Preparer Deglazer, specially made for surfaces such as leather, synthetic leather, etc.
2 Creation – Personalization
Lightening Medium- Liquid for thinning and lightening Setacolor Leather colors without altering their properties (shine, durability) as thinning would do, e.g. with plain water. For airbrush application use in a 1:1 ratio (Medium and Paint). This technique is particularly popular for painting sneakers.
Leather Glue - Glue special for bonding various materials (fabric, leather, polyester, etc.) and materials (pearls, glitter) on leather or imitation leather. The glue should only be applied to the places to be glued and we recommend gluing directly without waiting for it to dry. It is important to remove any residue before the glue dries.
Masking Fluid (Masking Fluid) - Masking fluid for the areas we do not want to be painted (peel afterwards). The drying time varies depending on the thickness of the layer, about 30 minutes (you can speed up the drying with a hair dryer). The blue color helps to better identify masked areas.
Matte-Satin Varnish / Glossy Varnish (Matt Satin Varnish / Gloss Varnish) - For optimal and long-lasting results a protective varnish should be applied. Available in matte/satin or glossy finish. Thanks to the varnish, the colors will acquire a perfect protection while at the same time the creation will be protected from scratches and daily wear. They can be applied with a synthetic brush, preferably wide and straight for a completely uniform finish, or with an airbrush without prior thinning. The matte-satin varnish must be shaken very well before use. It is recommended to wait 24 hours before varnishing.
Tip: you can achieve the desired finish by mixing matte-satin and gloss varnish. For a satin finish, mix 3 parts gloss polish with 1 part matte-satin varnish.
Product TypeLeather Paints
Color NameSelection Set, 6 Colours, Degreazer, Fine Brush, Marker
No files available
No reviews yet