Pebeo Setacolor Opaque Fabric Paint - 85 Lilac - 45ml
Bright and durable colors for fabrics.Can be used on all pre-washed fabrics: cotton, wool, jersey, velvet, jacquard knit, polyester, mixed fibers and even leather.Can be used as is or diluted with water for a watercolor effect. Their rich texture is particularly suitable for various fabric decoration techniques: with a brush, pipette, stamp, stenci + Read More
- Bright and durable colors for fabrics.
- Can be used on all pre-washed fabrics: cotton, wool, jersey, velvet, jacquard knit, polyester, mixed fibers and even leather.
- Can be used as is or diluted with water for a watercolor effect. Their rich texture is particularly suitable for various fabric decoration techniques: with a brush, pipette, stamp, stencil, screen printing, etc.
- When used with Setacolor mediums they can achieve additional effects to multiply techniques.
- Water soluble, non-toxic.
Lightening Medium – Liquid medium that mixes with Setacolor paints and gives lighter shades without weakening or diluting the color. Specially designed for use in combination with Setacolor paints. The colors will lose slightly their opacity. Fixes and washes like Setacolor paints.
Fabric Glue – Permanent fabric glue, can stick fabric to wood or cardboard . It is also used with glitter powder. Fixes and washes like Setacolor colors.
Expandable Paste – Mixes with Setacolor colors to give them volume. The volume appears after the iron fixing. Fixes and washes just like Setacolor paints.
Glitter Powder – Used with fabric glue, first spread the glue on the fabric and then sprinkle the glitter powder on top.
Setacolor Opaque – Shimmer opaque fabric colors.
Shimmer – Metallic opaque fabric colors.
Pearl – Opaque colors with a pearl effect.
Suede – Opaque colors for a suede leather effect.
- Apply the colors with a brush on the fabric. Leave them to dry over 2 hours.
- Clean your hands and brushes with water.
- Fix with an iron (150ºC option for cotton) for 5 minutes, with the steam off, without moving the iron and with a cloth over the design (not directly where you have painted).
- Hand or machine washable after 48 hours up to 40ºC.
Product TypeTextile Paints
No files available
No reviews yet