Polyurethane Casting Resin (2x5Kg) - 10Κg
CAUTION! For Professional Use Only Superior polyurethane casting resin - very solid, stable and with resistance to falls.Suitable for creating thin pieces with details e.g. figures, soldiers, modeling parts (mixing with filler DT 082 increases weight and reduces cost), mixing with glass microspheres 3M Glass Bubbles can also increase their buoyanc + Read More
- CAUTION! For Professional Use Only
- Superior polyurethane casting resin - very solid, stable and with resistance to falls.
- Suitable for creating thin pieces with details e.g. figures, soldiers, modeling parts (mixing with filler DT 082 increases weight and reduces cost), mixing with glass microspheres 3M Glass Bubbles can also increase their buoyancy etc .
- The resulting objects are compact, waterproof and can be used outdoors
- Easy mixing ratio of components A+B (by weight) 1:1
- Mechanical processing: Molded objects harden in 60-90 minutes, they can be taken out of the mold and processed directly: toiled, sanded and sanded.
- Can be cast in silicone rubber molds: PL0030, PL10, PL20, PL30, PL40.
- Recommended mold release agent: Mold release agent (code 1900090).
- Once dry, the resin acquires an off-white color and can be painted on the outside with acrylic paints after passing through primer. It can also be colored in its mass with polyurethane resin pigments.
- Pour the mixture into the mold (after previously covering the mold with mold release). The mold should be completely dry, without moisture.
- In 1-1.5 hours you can unmould the casting.
- If you want to cast pieces larger than 30mm it must be done in sections and before the previous layer is completely dry
- Fillers can also be added, e.g. (3M Glass Bubbles, DT 082) to cast larger pieces and reduce the cost.
- Appearance / Color: Off-white
- Mixing Ratio by Weight: 100:100
- Temperature (Working Temperature): 18-25ºC
- Mixture viscosity at 25ºC (Viscosity): 150 mPa s
- Weight to Volume ratio: aprox. 1.05 (1Kg~0.95ltr )
- Processing Time at 25ºC (Pot Life): 7-9 minutes
- Max. Layer Thickness: 30mm
- Demolding Time: 60-90 minutes
Properties after curing (after 7 days at room temperature)
- Density: aprox. 1.1g/cm³
- Hardness: 68 (Shore D)
- Deflection Temperature: 80ºC
- Compressive Strength: 41 MPa
- Compressive Modulus: 1100 MPa
- Impact Strength: 12 Kj/m
- Flexural Strength: 25 Mpa
- Linear Shrinkage: 0.2%
DescriptionPU Resin 10Κg Set (2x5Kg)
Color NameOff White
No files available
No reviews yet