Royal Talens Amsterdam 114 Gloss Spray Varnish for Acrylics - 400ml
Protect your work from dust, dirt and other external influences with Amsterdam acrylic varnishes.Make your work last and give it the protection it deserves.Amsterdam varnishes come in spray cans and bottles and are available in matt, satin, gloss and high gloss finishes (high gloss is only available in a bottle).These varnishes provide a durable, f + Read More
- Protect your work from dust, dirt and other external influences with Amsterdam acrylic varnishes.
- Make your work last and give it the protection it deserves.
- Amsterdam varnishes come in spray cans and bottles and are available in matt, satin, gloss and high gloss finishes (high gloss is only available in a bottle).
- These varnishes provide a durable, flexible, reversible and non-yellowing seal to not only acrylic paintings, but oil paintings as well!
Before you varnish, take the following into account:
- Ensure the varnish and your painting are at room temperature during application and drying. If they are not, a white cast may appear on your work, since changes in temperature can cause condensation under the layer of varnish.
- Shake well before use. Apply the varnish in a thin layer, holding the spray can approximately 40 cm from your work. Only use the varnish in a well-ventilated room.
- Make sure to apply varnish in a single layer only. Multiple layers may cause inconsistencies in sheen.
Amsterdam acrylic varnish
- Apply when paint film has dried completely (4 to 5 days with normal film thickness).
- Shake well before use.
- Dries in a few hours.
- Does not yellow.
- Can be thinned with white spirit.
- Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable).
- Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit.
Product TypeSpray Varnishes
No files available
No reviews yet