Sennelier Extra-Fine Artist Acryliques - 341 Turqoise S3 - 60ml
Since 1887, the name Sennelier has become synonymous with quality, artist-driven innovation and an unwavering commitment to the promotion of art. Today, Sennelier turns expertise, experience and an unerring eye for color to create a range of professional grade acrylics.Sennelier Extra-Fine Artist Acryliques contain only the highest quality pigments + Read More
- Since 1887, the name Sennelier has become synonymous with quality, artist-driven innovation and an unwavering commitment to the promotion of art. Today, Sennelier turns expertise, experience and an unerring eye for color to create a range of professional grade acrylics.
- Sennelier Extra-Fine Artist Acryliques contain only the highest quality pigments , selected to ensure: clarity, purity, coverage and stability over time. A wide palette of 120 colors, most made entirely from one pigment, includes all the colors that have made Sennelier's Artists' Oils famous, including the traditional: Ultramarines, Earths, Ochers, Cadmiums (Cadmium), Cobalt, and colors based on Quinacridone, Pyrrole, Naphthol, and Phthalocyanine. The range also features four Interference colors (Coated transparent colors of Mica metal powders with titanium dioxide) and six iridescent colors.
- Sennelier maintains the tradition of small-scale manufacturing, which is subject to strict and continuous control of quality. Each stage of production is thoroughly tested in the laboratory.
- With a texture reminiscent of the rich and creamy Sennelier Artists' Oils, Sennelier Extra-Fine Acryliques are ideal for working in layers or wash techniques but also in combination with other techniques such as pastel, charcoal or ink, in overlays and to create collages and inlays.
- They can be used indoors as well as outdoors and have adhesion to non-greasy surfaces surfaces, such as: paper, canvas, cardboard, wood, fabric, cement, plaster and on some plastics and metals.
- They can be worked with a brush, with a palette knife, with the fingers, but also directly from the tube to create thick lines. Their excellent spreading properties make it easy to blend, allowing an infinite number of shades without changing the brightness. They are excellent for coatings and can be mixed with Sennelier acrylic mediums and retarders to change their texture, viscosity, transparency and brightness. They are low odor and dry quickly to create a permanent, insoluble, non-cracking, non-yellowing and water-resistant layer.
- Suitable for all acrylic techniques.
- Download / Print the color chart here
*In the photos it is shown from left to right (heavy application/ medium application/ application with 50% white color).
No files available
No reviews yet